29 November, 2017
Posted in : Main Dish on by : sandy
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cups salsa
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Monterrey Jack)
- Sour cream and salsa
- In a large skillet combine the first six ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter; place buttered side down on a lightly greased griddle or frying pan.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Fold plain side of tortilla over cheese. Brown until crisp and golden brown, flip over and do other side the same.
- Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.
Sandy's Recipes http://food.beulahpc.com/