27 November, 2015
Posted in : Main Dish on by : sandy
Write a review
- 2 eggs
- 2 T. oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 T. salt
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 6 1/2 - 7 cups flour
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 3 pounds hamburger
- 1 T. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- Combine eggs, oil, milk and warm water. Add salt, baking powder, garlic powder, pepper and enough flour to make dough no longer sticky to touch. Let dough rest approximately 4 hours.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Roll dough in circles the size of a saucer.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of meat mixture on half of each dough circle.
- Moisten edges of dough with water, fold other half over it and seal well around edges.
- Heat deep frying oil to medium hot (375°) in a deep electric skillet or deep fryer.
- Fry a few at a time in hot oil, about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from oil with tongs and drain on paper towels or rack.
- Keep warm in low oven until ready to serve.
Sandy's Recipes http://food.beulahpc.com/