20 May, 2017
Posted in : Side Dish on by : sandy
Classic Potato Salad
Write a review
- 8 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 5 hard-boiled eggs
- Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until done. Cool to room temperature.
- Place diced potatoes in large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl.
- Add to potatoes.
- Add celery and onions and mix well.
- Stir in eggs.
- Sprinkle a little paprika on top.
Sandy's Recipes http://food.beulahpc.com/