5 July, 2017
Posted in : Main Dish on by : sandy
Brown sugar glazed chicken thighs.
Write a review
- 7 chicken thighs or 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Carefully rinse Chicken.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Coat chicken with flour seasoned with garlic salt, paprika and ginger.
- Arrange chicken skin side up in a single layer in baking pan.
- Roast, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Mix other ingredients in a pot over a low flame. Pour over baked chicken when sugar has suitably melted. Bake for another 2 hours at 325 degrees or until chicken is done and deliciously glazed.
- Basting and turning at least once will ensure an evenly coated glaze.
Sandy's Recipes http://food.beulahpc.com/