- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cups salsa
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 cups shredded cheese Monterrey Jack
- Sour cream and salsa
- In a large skillet combine the first six ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter; place buttered side down on a lightly greased griddle or frying pan.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Fold plain side of tortilla over cheese. Brown until crisp and golden brown, flip over and do other side the same.
Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.