Dill Green Beans
Dill Green BeansSandy Buchmann
- ½ cup sweet cream
- ¼ cup bean juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1½ tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. dill weed
- 1 16 oz. can French style green beans
- Drain beans, reserving ¼ cup liquid.
- Combine cream, bean juice, salt, vinegar, pepper, and cornstarch in a 1 quart ovenproof dish.
- Stir until well blended. Add beans and dill weed.
- Mix and bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Can also be microwaved until thick.
If using frozen beans, cook until soft before adding.