Kuchen BarsSandy Buchmann
- ½ cup margarine or butter
- ½ cup Crisco
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- Cream together the margarine or butter Crisco and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and flour and beat until blended.
- Spread into a greased jelly roll pan. Cover with fruit of your choice.
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 3 heaping tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Whisk together the sugar and flour. Add eggs beating until well mixed.
- Stir in cream milk and vanilla. I cook the filling in microwave about 5 minutes, take out and whisk.
- Return to microwave and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until custard begins to thicken.
- Do not overcook the filling because it is easier to spread if it isn’t so thick.
- Cover fruit with filling then sprinkle with crumbs and top with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Mix together with fork until crumbly.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 – 50 minutes.